Alternate labels for cart page, alternate “required, please select”

This topic is: Not Resolved
  • Not Resolved
    Posted in: Feature request  
  • mcarner5

I've got a few suggestions here that I think are pretty solid and relatively easy to implement:

My client has asked about displaying a label on the cart that is different than the original label that appears on the product option. For instances:

(product page)
    Upload Your Artwork Here:
    <upload button>

(what you see in the cart)
    Artwork:
    <uploaded artwork>

You could add a new field for the alternate label in the settings menu. I'm not sure if this already exists, but I did not see it.

ALSO:
    If something is marked as required and is not selected, the current behavior seems to be a canned, generated message indicating please select a certain option. It would be neat if we had the option to designate a custom message:

"Please select at least %q color" (Please select at least 1 color)

I'm sure you catch my drift with the %q, just little variables that contain necessary info that pertains to the error message.

ALSO:
    It would be neat if there were alternate options for the "required asterisk". Either none or maybe a different icon. To be honest, my client is just interested in removing it, which can probably be done via CSS, but it would be neat if it was built in.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.