Setup

cpck101
    August 7, 2017 at 8:17 pm #32778

I am having a major block trying to set up extra product options for some of the products on our website. I really can use some help. Here is my scenario.

I have cakepops we are selling and the customer is allowed to select a coating color, a decor type (coconut, swirl, drizzle, non-pereils, sprinkles, etc) and the decor color. Within wordpress, I have the three sets of attributes set up. I have them all set as variations and I have the variations set as:

Any color coating; Decor type – coconut; Decor colors – coconut colors

When you view the webpage, all the dropdowns are set, but when you select coconut more than just the coconut colors show up until you select a color that is not applicable to coconut and then it tells you to make a different selection. I think that will be too confusing for customers. With that being said, I was looking for conditional logic (only the applicable coconut colors show up when selected. The same across the board with the other decor types.

I don’t believe I have the set up correct and the selection box is not showing the colors and it is showing up in the wrong place. I don’t want to replace all elements on the page, just that one piece. How can I do that?

• This topic was modified 2 months by  cpck101.
    • This topic was modified 2 months by  cpck101.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.