jQuery Simple discount on quantity option checkboxes

This topic is: Resolved
  • Resolved
  • redyor

Dear Support Team,

First of all, i would like to say that this is a pretty amazing plugin and I really love the flexibility it has, and I will be using it for many of our upcoming projects.

I have looked around for a solution to my issue and found that many people have asked a similar question but there is not something the plugin currently support. so I thought I would tackle it a different way and see if you can help me and others with the same issue. Even with the Dynamic pricing plugin, it does not solve it.

Enough said here is the problem :

I need to be able to discount the final price based on the quantity options of multiple checkboxes.

Knowing the plugin does not support that, I was wondering if I could calculate the discount amount then apply it to the total before the user hit the add to the cart button.

In my case scenario, it is a simple calculation any product option that has a quantity > 2 will get $10 discount if the users checked 3 product options with a quantity of 2 or more the total discount would be $30.

I can calculate the total discount pretty easily using jQuery that is not my issue, my real issue is how do I apply it that amount to the final price?

Please see the attached screenshot hopefully it would help.

Please let me know if there is any way to programmatically do that if not using jquery then javascript or php is fine too i just need some pointers to get it done for this specific project.

Thanks again for your help and support!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    redyor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    You must be logged in to see this reply.
    redyor
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    redyor
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    redyor
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.