Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Promotion Rule Compatibility

simpleminded
    August 12, 2017 at 6:09 pm #33029

Hi there!

I’ve spoke with you in the past about the Dynamic Pricing and Discount’s plugin new promotion rule which displays the sale on the front end like WooCommerce can do natively. They sent me a new version ahead of time and it works far better than the previous version but I’m running into another issue. With the promotion on the regular price of the product has a strike through and a new sales price shows up. What happens though is with the EPO plugin is that it takes that new sales price and deducts another X off of it.

Another thing is I noticed you added a “Enable original final total display” option but I noticed it’s adding like an extra 10% to the regular price rather than display the original price prior to any discounts. I’ve attached the latest version of the Dynamic Pricing discount for you so you can test to see on how to get the promotion rule to work along side the discount on the extra options.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.